I. 听辨单词、短语 (Words and phrases) (共10小题,计10分)
A) 听音, 选出你所听到的句子中含有的单词。每个句子读两遍。（答案涂在答题纸上）
1. A. basketball B. football C. volleyball
2. A. fine B. find C. nine
3. A. park B. mark C. dark
4. A. bite B. kite C. cat
5. A. grandpa's B. granny's C. grandma's
6. What ________ he is!
A. a lovely boy B. a polite boy C. a handsome boy
7. I’m thirsty. Please give me ________.
A. a cup of tea B. a glass of water C. a glass of juice
8. Be careful!There’s a rabbit ________.
A. on the wall B. near the bed C. on the floor
9. He couldn’t ________ the train because it was crowded (拥挤的).
A. get on B. get off C. get to
10. How many ________ can you see in the picture?
A. red stars B. green stamps C. pink flowers
II. 句子理解(Sentences) (共10小题，计10分)
16. A. May can sing well. B. We sing songs in May.
C. May’s sister can sing well.
17. A. I am old so I don’t go to swim.
B. I didn’t go to swim last night because it was cold.
C. It was an old film so I didn’t want to see it.
18. A. Miss Green and Miss White are good friends.
B. Miss Green and Miss White are neighbours.
C. Miss Green and Miss White live in the same room.
19. A. Tom is doing his English homework.
B. Tom isn’t doing his maths homework.
C. Tom likes Japanese very much.
20. A. Joan’s beautiful umbrella is in her classroom.
B. Joan’s beautiful umbrella is at home.
C. Joan has many beautiful umbrellas.
III. 对话理解(Dialogues) (共10小题，计10分)
26. Jack ________ Amy to dinner.
27. Jack and Amy want to have some ________ before dinner.
28. Jack and Amy’s ________ are dirty.
29. Their hands become ________ after they wash them.
30. ________ is Amy’s favourite food.
IV. 短文理解(Passages) （共10小题，计10分）
31. Tom and Fred are both eleven.
32. They are in the different classes in a school.
33. The teacher was very angry because Tom and Fred had a fight.
34. The teacher asked Tom and Fred to write out new words one hundred times.
35. Fred cried because he was hungry.
B) 听音，根据你所听到的短文内容，按照英文字母(A, B, C, D, E)的顺序给下列图片排序。短文读两遍。（答案写在答题纸上）
I. 单项选择(Multiple-choice) (共10小题，计10分)
1. — Excuse me. Did you see ________ book on the desk?
— Yes, I saw one, but Li Lei said it’s ________.
A. the; him B. a; his C. my; one D. a; he
2. Do you have ________ brothers ________ sisters?
A. any; or B. any; / C. some; or D. some; and
3. Joe is Sue’s husband. Sue is Joe’s ________.
A. cousin B. wife C. mother D. uncle
4. — What do you want to do, Jill?
— I want to ________.
A. has a picnic B. listen to CDs C. going shopping D. went to the libray
5. Class begins at 8:00, and it’s 8:06 now. We’re ________.
A. sorry B. bad C. late D. wrong
6. Dinosaurs lived ________ the Earth a long, long time ago.
A. in B. at C. on D. above
7. There ________ a lot of new clothes in the wardrobe.
A. am B. is C. be D. are
8. What’s the weather ________ in Guangzhou?
A. like B. is C. has D. does
9. — Would you like something to eat?
— Yes, ________.
A. two piece of breads B. two pieces of breads
C. two piece of bread D. two pieces of bread
10. Mary dropped (掉下) a book. I ________ for her.
A. picked them up B. picked up it
C. picked it up D. picked up them
II. 对话填空(Fill in the blanks) (共5小题，计5分)
Ma Wen is a bus driver. A TV reporter is interviewing (采访) him.
Reporter=R Ma Wen=M
R: Welcome to our show and take a seat, please.
M: T11 you.
R: What do you do?
M: I am a bus driver.
R: Do you like your j12?
M: Yes, I do.
R: What does your mother do?
M: She’s a n13 in No. 2 People’s Hospital.
R: What about your f14?
M: He’s a doctor.
R: Could you say something about yourself? For example, what time do you g15 up every day?
M: At about 5:00. I have breakfast at 5:30 and go to work at 5:50.
III. 情景会话(Dialogues) （共10小题，计10分）
A）从A， B， C， D四个选项中选出最恰当的一项，补全对话。（答案涂在答题纸上）
16. — What’s the matter, Alice? You look so sad.
A. It’s raining. My grandparents can’t take me to the garden.
B. Mind your business.
C. I’m fine. I’m doing my homework.
D. Welcome to my home.
17. A. I’m going to buy a doll this Sunday.
B. He stayed at home.
C. I played chess with my friend.
D. Sunday is a nice day.
18. — ________________
— By ship.
A. How about your trip?
B. How did you travel to Yantai?
C. Did you take a trip last week?
D. How many toy ships do you have?
19. — How much water do you drink every day?
— For your health, you should have more.
A. Two cups of tea.
B. Two pairs of glasses.
C. It’s two yuan.
D. Two glasses.
20.A. It’s Saturday.
B. It’s July 1st.
C. It’s a nice day.
D. I want to go for a walk.
Shop assistant (售货员): Can I help you?
Betty: Yes. Er... I want to buy a new coat for my son. 21
Son: I’ve no idea.
Betty: Do you like this green one?
Son: 22 What about that yellow one over there?
Betty: Let’s go and have a look.
Son: Oh, it’s not a coat, but a jacket. 23
Betty: I think so, too. We may go to another clothes shop and look around.
Son: 24 Let’s go.
Shop assistant: You’re welcome.
A. All right. B. No, I don’t like it.
E. It doesn’t matter. F. Which one do you like, my dear?
G. I’d like a pair of black trousers.
IV. 阅读理解(Reading comprehension) （共15小题，计15分）
C. Thank you for your help. D. I think I need a coat.
26. My birthday is on the first of March.
27. I am going hiking on the twentieth of March.
28. On the twenty-second, I am going to visit my grandmother.
29. It’s March 12. It’s Tree Planting Day.
30. There are thirty days in March.
Tom and Charlie are talking about the year 2010.
“What’s our world going to be like in the year 2010?” asks Tom.
“Well, no one knows, but it’s interesting to guess.”
“In the year 2010, everyone is going to carry a pocket computer. The computers will help people solve(解决) all kinds of problems. We are going to have very small telephones in our pockets, too. Then people are going to talk to their friends all over the world. Perhaps we are going to live and work under the sea. People might build towns, factories and farms under the sea, too.”
“Machines are going to do most of the work, and so people are going to have more holidays. They are going to fly to the moon by spaceship and have their holidays there.”
31. ________ are talking about their lives in the future.
A. Kelly and Tom B. Some girls C. Two boys D. We don’t know.
32. ________ may do most of the work instead of (代替) people.
A. Telephones B. Robots C. Machines D. Pockets
33. In the future, the people are going to build towns, factories and farms ________.
A. in the sky B. under the sea
C. on the moon D. on the mountains
34. Charlie thinks people will have more ________ in the future.
A. telephones B. money C. children D. holidays
35. Which of the following sentences is NOT true?
A. Everyone has a pocket computer.
B. People are going to fly to the moon in 2010.
C. Perhaps people are going to talk to their friends all over the world.
D. People are going to have their holidays on the moon.
Beethoven was a world famous（著名的） musician. He was never afraid to show his feelings. Once when he was playing at a rich man’s home, one of the listeners, a man from a good family, was talking to a beautiful girl. He liked girls more than music. The man’s rude behaviour (行为) made Beethoven very angry.
Beethoven stopped playing and stood up. “I can’t play for animals of this kind!” he cried. “No! Not for animals!” Then he walked out.
36. Was Beethoven a famous writer?
37. Where was he playing?
38. Who did the rich man talk to?
39. Was Beethoven angry when the man and the girl were talking?
40. In the end, what did Beethoven do?
V. 小作文(Composition) (第41小题，计15分)
VI. 智力测试(IQ test) (共5小题，计5分)
42. Do you know the meaning of “four-letter word”? Please answer it in Chinese.
43. If you fill the four words into the grid in the correct order, something found on the beach will be revealed in the shaded column. What is it? (如果你能以正确的顺序将这四个单词填入表格中，在阴影部分就会出现一个与沙滩相关的单词。它是什么呢？)
44. Scales 1 and 2 are in perfect balance. How many As are required to balance Scale 3? (1号和2号天平是完全平衡的。3号天平需要多少个A才能使天平平衡呢？)
46. Only one of the silhouettes (轮廓) belongs to （属于） the elephant. Which one is it?
45. What time should be shown on the fourth clock? 从A，B，C，D中选择正确的一项。
A. 7:20 B. 8:00 C. 7:40 D. 8: 10